About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Staircases from the 20th Century Project


Here is another preview from my project "Staircases from the 20th Century". I've walked up and down so many stairs over the years to photograph this overlooked part of our built history. I look foward to bringing you the project soon!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing this- to me the Stair is the most important detail and to focus on this is a great idea.

    Architects in general are not often exploring ideas of how you change levels within a space and the "drama" that this can provide
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Mike. I totally agree with your comments and I look foward to launching the project. I have been busily editing the images that will make the final cut, its been a long process but enjoyable one!

      Delete