About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents 20th Century Modernism throughout Australia. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Australian 20th Century Modernism through the camera lens. Art Deco, Inter-war, Post War, Brutalism,are just some of the styles I document in this fascinating period in Australia's built history.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Modernist Staircase project is now live!

My staircase photography project is finally live! So far there are 137 images in the gallery, but I've got many many more to edit and upload on what is an ongoing project > http://www.tryanphotos.com/Stairs/n-qB2fn/

No comments:

Post a Comment